This guide will help you find a training solution for your team based on your goals and training needs. If you’d rather speak to someone to discuss which might suit you best, just contact us and we’ll help you decide.
What would you like help with?
- Digital Skills
- Social Media Techniques
- Communication Skills
- Personal development and wellbeing
- Collaborative working
It’s easy to add a digital skills customisation to your session, just remember to let us know, and the more information the better, because we’ll use it to tailor the session to meet your needs.
- Shared document creation and editing: Community Problem Page
- Spreadsheets; for task lists, routines: The Chocolate Factory Catastrophe
- Spreadsheets; for questionnaires, data collection, budgets and balance sheets: The Rainforest Hotel and Robots on Mars
- Slides/Presentation, Infographics: Robots on Mars
Talk to us if you would like a combination package for document creation, slides and spreadsheets.
Social Media Techniques
Similarly to digital skills, we can easily adapt a session to incorporate social media guidance, just let us know.
- Brand identity, values and goals: The Expedition for Excellence
- Brand voice and guidelines for content: Community Problem Page
- Audience personas and empathy maps: The Unsolved Case
- Creating and scheduling content: Robots on Mars
- Written communication: Community Problem Page
- Presenting and speaking: Robots on Mars
- Discussions and meetings: The Chocolate Factory Catastrophe & The Rainforest Hotel
- Non-verbal communication and subtext: The Unsolved Case and Carnival Fiesta
Personal development and wellbeing
The Expedition for Excellence is a great place to start; it will help to understand strengths, challenges and create a personal action plan. It can even be enhanced with 90 minutes of yoga and mindfulness.
- Body confidence: Carnival Fiesta (especially with the Vogue inspired custom option)
- Valuing diversity: The Rainforest Hotel
Empathy is a key focus of most of our courses, so this list is the longest!
- Meetings and discussions: Community Problem Page and The Chocolate Factory Catastrophe
- Developing client personas: The Unsolved Case
- Engaging your audience: Robots on Mars
- Deconstructing barriers to inclusion: The Rainforest Hotel
- Considerate and inclusive project planning: The Chocolate Factory Catastrophe